After several years of enjoying the Day Spa and Skin Care Industry, Regina Collins / Founder, decided to create a professional Skin Care Line that was simple, clinical grade, and was anything but second best for the client. While carrying other brands, researching labs, and carrying private label brands for five (5) years, it was time to simplify and give clients what they need: Professional Grade Ingredients, New Cellz, and Understanding.
“Cellz + Skin Care” is a REGISTERED TRADEMARK (TM) Skin Care Line that was created so people with Rosacea, Acne, Hyperpigmentation, and Anti-Aging Skin, and everyday Skin Care do not have to worry about going broke while taking care of their Skin Care needs. Too many product lines have pre-prepped skin care kits that range from $199 – $400, and the customer more often than not has no idea what each product does, other than it all comes together. Many times skin care kits are used for all Skin Types, which is unethical, for skin varies. “Cellz + Skin Care” products are sold individually and are designed for several skin care needs, while being personal!
With the philosophy of “less is more,” Regina wanted to add more to her products, but simplify the choices and skin care confusion by adding more anti-oxidants, and color code the products for skin types. Although several customers are uncertain as to the type of skin they have, “Cellz + Skin Care” can direct the customer to a particular product, and the color coding increases product knowledge for the customer. It is very important to Regina that we educate the customer while they are shopping for particular skin care products.
There are several products that lose their ingredients due to poor shelf life, preservatives, and lack of anti-oxidants. Choosing to create a line that is 100% Paraben Free, has no Animal Testing, and does not lose its clinical ingredients is something “Cellz + Skin Care” is very proud of. Regina wants to continue to educate clients, but ensure that healthy skin is the number one goal for any customer. After all, beautiful healthy Skin is all we really want!
Regina Collins, President of “Cellz + Skin Care™” has an extensive background in the following areas:
- Previous Massage Therapy / Anatomy Instructor – “Healing Arts Institute”
- Instructor & Licensed Trainer for “Universal Contour Wrap”
- President & Licensed Trainer for “Infusion Wrap” www.InfusionWrap.com
- Accredited Spa Services & Body Wrap Trainer for NCBTMB
- Licensed Esthetician / Skin Care Professional
- Chemical Peels / TCA Peels & Microdermabrasion Treatments
- Licensed Massage Therapist since 1998
- Make Up Artist / Bridal Make Up / Eyelash Extensions
- Promotions & Networking
- Public Speaking / Event Coordinating
- Personal Training
- Nutrition Coaching
- Ethics in Management Training
- Marketing & Advertising
- REALTOR® CalBRE # 01995691 www.CollinsForYou.com – Current
- President of “Cellz + Skin Care™” www.CellzPlus.com 2010 – Current
- President of “Simple Serenity Spa” in El Dorado Hills, CA. 2007-2014
- Has Owned and Operated five (5) Day Spas and one Salon from 2002 – 2014
Regina Collins incorporated all of her studies and started her own SPA & Wellness Center so she could assist and aid people in a Day Spa & Skin Care environment. Since 1993,she has taken classes with Franklin Covey, The Healing Arts Institute, Spencer Institute, and local Beauty Colleges to increase her knowledge and teaching skills in Spa Services, Skin Care, Make Up, Nutritional Coaching, and Body Wrap Training. She continuously researches and studies other Spa Services, Products, Chemical Peels, knowledge from Magazines: ABMP, Massage & Bodywork Magazines, Skin Inc., Skin Deep, Dermascope, and other professional resources to continuously learn and grow.